Doctors Business Management Show
In this episode, Mike DeVries & his guest, Nate Moore, discuss Using Business Intelligence. Using data from your Medical Practice to Manage Your Business Better. The YouTube Video below is a video recording of the show in which you can see the example reports that were discussed during the show.
Questions that are answered and discussed during the show:
- What are data sets and how can I use them to manage my practice?
- How can I manipulate the data in my practice to see the report I need
- What types of sustainable reports could be produced with my data?
- Could you show me some examples of reports that other offices are using?
About my Guest:
Nate Moore, CPA, MBA, FACMPE
- Nate speaks, consults, records, and writes about business intelligence, data mining, SQL Server and Microsoft Excel in medical practices throughout the country. His presentations consistently receive top marks as powerful, entertaining tools that can be used in the clinic immediately. Nate’s consulting focuses on mining and leveraging medical practice data into actionable knowledge. If you would like to learn more about Nate and his business, check out his business website at www.mooresolutionsinc.com
What is a Podcast and How to Subscribe for FREE
A podcast is a free downloadable audio show that enables you to learn while you’re on the go. To subscribe to my podcast for free, you’ll need an app to listen to the show.
For iPhone/iPad/iPod listeners – Grab your phone or device and go to the iTunes store and search “Business Management Show” This will help you to download the free Podcasts App (produced by Apple) and then subscribe to the show from within that app. Every time I produce a new episode, you’ll get it downloaded right on your iDevice.
For Android listeners – Download the Stitcher Radio app (free). My show is not currently listed on Stitcher Radio. You can use the RSS feed and follow the directions in the next sentence.
For podcast enthusiasts – If you already listen to podcasts and have a podcatcher that you prefer, the feed you’ll need to add is http://feeds.feedburner.com/mikeldevries/xyjA
For those who don’t have a mobile device – You can always listen to the show by clicking the audio file at the top of this page. You can see a listing of all shows here.
Mike DeVries is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER ™, Enrolled Agent, and a Certified Healthcare Business Consultant working with healthcare professionals. To learn more about becoming a client, contact Mike at www.vmde.com.